Service name: “Strategic planning of the organization’s annual activities”
Service period: 2021 ․ end of May-first ten days of June.
Deadline for applications: May 24, 2021 ․
Place of implementation: Dilijan, Tavush region
” Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan” NGO is looking for a trainer / expert to conduct a 4-day training course (24 hours in total) on the annual action planning of organizations. The beneficiaries of the training are representatives of Dilijan enlarged community (educational, sports, cultural, library institutions).
Competition requirements ․
- Required at least 5 years of experience in the field of training skills / knowledge, training methodology և application of tools. Appropriate qualification of the trainer is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language / oral and written /
- Proper experience of training modules / additional study materials, preparation and operation, preparation of reports
- Ability to work in a team, work with different age groups, use non-formal educational methods
- Ability to work with the latest technologies / technical means
- Effective collaboration skills
Interested candidates should submit a brief description of the 4-day course on the above-mentioned topic, by days and topics, as well as price-offer. The client pays only for the training, then the price offer must include the payment of time (24 hours – 4 days, each day – 6 hours), the educational module, in the report summary. Accommodation and transport expenses are not
included. The price-offer must be submitted including taxes. You can also send other additional documents or materials that you consider to meet the requirements of the application.
Applicants shortlisted for the competition will be required to provide the full course description (topics, methodology used, job description, etc.).
Candidates who meet the requirements can send the above documents to email@example.com by May 24, 18:00 mentioning “Strategy Planning Trainer” in the subject line of the letter.
Note ․ the training will be held in Dilijan in face-to-face format.
For more information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on May 26, an online interview will be conducted, and the successful applicant will be notified of the results on May 28.
“Accountable Community, Aware Citizen” quarterly grant program is implemented by Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan” NGO within the framework of “Innovation for Change-Armenia / I4C Armenia” program implemented by the “Partnership and Teaching” NGO in Armenia – funded by TIDES center and USAID.
The aim of the project is to promote activity of citizens and involvement by investing accountability systems of local non- governmental bodies and civil society organizations.