Preparation, organization and conduct of a two-day training module “Youth Participation in Policy -making processes” within the framework of DATA program.
Youth Cooperation Center pf Dilijan NGO is looking for an expert in promoting youth participation in policy-making and decision-making processes, who will prepare a two-day training module for “youth participation in policy-making processes”.
The module should include the following topics:
- Participation of the youth.
- Civic activism and advocacy with youth involvement, development of necessary skills.
- Participation in public policy-making and decision-making processes.
- Types of decision making and
- How to form an enterprise group and have impact on decision-making?
- Types of impact and its
Notification. Module -based training exercises and theoretical materials should include the skills and competencies that young people need to participate actively in policy-making processes.
Terms of the Competition:
The Applicant must:
- have professional studies, assessments, expertise in narrow or related areas in the field of youth
- master the spheres, ways and means of youth participation in different stages of policy making and decision-making processes at different levels and stages in Armenia and abroad.
- have experience in developing and preparing courses, textbooks, topics and practical exercises
- be Fluent in Armenian (oral and written).
Interested people should submit:
- similar works / materials that the expert will consider to meet the requirements of the application;
- price offer.
Candidates who meet the requirements can send the above package to email@example.com by July 6, 18:00, mentioning “Young People Participation Expert” in the subject line of the letter.
All applications will be considered by a joint working group of DATA project partners.
For more information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant who meets the requirements of the tender will be informed about the results by July 10.
This open competition is sponsored by the American people through the United States Agency for International Development. The content of the announcement of the competition belongs to Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan NGO, it does not have to express the views of USAID or the US Government.
DATA Program is implemented with the support of DATA Consortium (Eurasia Partnership Foundation, SOCIES Expertise Center, Bun TV Foundation, Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan NGO, and SOSE Women’s Issues NGO) in partnership with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).