On 1-10 April, 2019 ARRABAL IAD Association in Spain hosted 12 participants of ERASMUS+ Youth Activation project from Armenia, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine for study visit in Malaga, Spain.
The aim of the study visit was to inform the participants about the different youth, civic, charity, entrepreneurship and other projects implemented in Malaga.
During the site-visit representatives from “Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan” NGO participated in the meetings and discussions organized in different companies and organizations in Malaga. The meetings and discussions mainly related to the below-mentioned spheres:
- entrepreneurship and social innovations,
- employability of youth and the reasons for unemployment,
- integration of people with special needs in social life,
- goals for sustainable development (UN),
- issues of education, development and employability in Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine)
A visit was also organized to Provincial Deputation of Malaga and Town Hall, where meetings and discussions were organized with the respective officials.
At the University of Malaga the participants were presented to the innovative and entrepreneurship projects implemented by the University staff and students that can later on promote such initiatives in Armenia.
During the site-visit the participants of the “Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan” NGO made a presentation about Armenia and the NGO.